Graduation Film Idea

A little  girl became friends with a giant bubble dog. Will they still remain friends after the girl grew up?

The story is based upon my own dog, who has been stayed with me for 12 years. When I was little and went to high school, my grandpa said “I won’t like him the same as I was a kid.” I didn’t’t understand at that time, to be honest. And I always questioning the statement and keeps proving that my grandpa is wrong.

However, maybe his right. There are things I couldn’t decide. I still remember when I was 10, my dog was my whole life. As I grow up into adults, for instance, I need to study abroad and I’ve been studing abroad for almost six years

It is also a sort of imaginary friend story. That is quiet common for our single-child maybe. I do have a little bit loneliness when I grow up and my dog helped a lot. She’s a small dog which is 12 years old now. When my grandparents lived in the countryside before, they also had a Tibetan Mastiff, which is a big Chinese shepherd dog. I remember when I was little, it was more like that big dog taking care of me. But I do feel sorry for my dog when I went to college and had to give her to my grandparents. And I found dog can also have complicated emotion which makes me feel more guilty about it…